Friday, July 7, 2017

High Five for Friday ~ July 7, 2017

It's High Five for Friday!!!

I love H54F! It makes me reflect on the week and remember to be grateful for all the things that were great about the week! 

Here are my highlights:

1. I got in two new running skirts from Skirt Sports!! Woot Woot!! Yes they are both black but I love black and black goes with everything!! These are the Vixen and Peek A Boo!!


2. I am sort of obsessed with Snapchat! I love how quick I can take a quick photo and you just have to love the super cute filters!! Join me in the fun!




3. It was a fun filled running weekend! I ran A Touch of Grace 5K on Friday night, ran down Burkemont Mountain Saturday Morning and ran the Firecracker 5K in Charlotte Monday night (more on this to come)!






4. The 4th of July weekend is a great time to get together with friends and family. James kept the Big Green Egg going all weekend smoking all sorts of yummy meat, We grilled out Sunday night and Tuesday night! 







5. We celebrated the 4th of July with family also on Saturday night Blowing Rock! My sister-in-law even had me a 30ish Birthday Cake :)


This week has been great with a fun filled four day weekend and now after a short week we are looking forward to the weekend again!

Share with me you High Five Highlights for the week! Write up your own High Five for Friday Post and share your link with me below!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...