Friday, July 28, 2017

High Five for Friday ~ July 28, 2017

TGIF!! Happy Friday Friends! I am feeling the summer wrapping up and we are currently kicking off our fall plans. Girls Move Outs/Ins, Race Planing, you name it!


It has been a busy, full and fun week. Here are my high fives:



1. We celebrated Tess's 18th Birthday all weekend! She turned 18 last Friday and we spent the day in Asheville on of our favorite cities! Saturday she had friends over and it was a fun weekend!




2. I had a wonderful long walk and talk with dear runner friends this weekend. Sometimes taking time to really enjoy each others company and engage in deep meaningful conversation trumps the long run!




3. I was on the Runner Girls Podcast!!!! I shared this podcast with you a year ago when I highlighted them as one of my top ten podcast's and this year I got to join them for an episode! It was so much fun. Have a listen to Season 6, Episode 3 and be sure to subscribe to the show!




4. I had a fun girls night out with three of my Juice Plus Ladies at Treat, a local favorite! It was so good to catch up, the summer has been busy for all of us!




5. I announced this week the start of my 2017 Run For God Couch to 5K Class. I am so excited to be leading this class again this year!




What was good about your week?? Share it with me!!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...