Friday, July 14, 2017

High Five for Friday - July 14, 2017

Happy Friday! This week has flown by! 

This week we have been busy with College stuff for Tess, College Roommate Assignments, MacBook Purhcase for school, Dorm Room Shopping, etc. 

Some of my highlights from the week are:

1. Tess and I drove down to visit with Madie on Saturday



2. We had a family cookout on Sunday. Great Food, Great Fun and Great Family!



3. I found out that I  am the newest Madera Ambassador!!! Stay tuned!! I will have a 40% off discount code to share!!! Woot Woot!!



4. I got this super fresh pair of Crazy Compression in the mail this week!!! I can not wait to wear these fun OTC Compression Socks!! You know I love being a part of the #crazyclan



5. I had a fun girls night out with friends at a local favorite Brown Mountain Bottle Works Thursday Night celebrating a dear friend who is starting a new journey in her career path! It's always great to spend time celebrating with friends. 



Bonus: I couldn't just have five highs this week!! Ok if you know me you know about my love of rap music... This week I also watched The Defiant Ones Series and WOW what an amazing story!!! You need to watch this!!




"They built everything they are today by betting on themselves" ~ Eminem 


Tell me what was great about your week! Share a link to your favorite blog post here:








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...