Monday, September 5, 2016

Training Update - August Miles

It is that time again. Geez, tracking my monthly miles has made the months fly by and I can barely keep up!

I logged 66 miles in August! Minus the miles I got so far in September I am at 531 miles as of the end of August. There is no way I will make it to 1,000 miles this year but that is ok! What a fun goal to set and I will just reset it again next year and see what happens. If I didn’t have a goal I might have even run less. I have far surpassed my most miles in an entire year already! Toot toot tooting my own horn just a bit. I am super excited about this! I have been running three years now and each year I become a better runner!





What's up next?

I have started my Run for God class and we will begin training for the Night of Light 5K.

My next event will be the Isabella Santos Foundation 10K for Kids Cancer on September 24th. 

I might sign up for the Mayberry Half Marathon on November 12th. We will see.

Here is to the month of September! May we all log some great miles and have great fun doing it!

Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...