Friday, September 2, 2016

High Five for Friday 9/2/16

Happy Friday my friends!!!! I am super excited to have a long weekend! I am hopefully going to get in some rest this weekend. I feel like I have been go go go go go  for a month or two now and I need a minute to catch my breath and rest. 


This has been a pretty great week so far, I am looking forward to the weekend! Here are my high fives:

1. Madie turned 19 yesterday, I am so proud of the young lady she has become. I am so proud that I was able to figure out how to be the best possible mom at such a young age and that together we created this pretty incredible life. A life of memories I will cherish forever.




2. I am so excited about my new venture with Juice Plus+ I decided to begin sharing my love of Juice Plus with my friends and family and so decided to take on my first second job in my entire life. (Dave Ramsey approves ha ha). This actually doesn’t feel like a job at all, it feels like a passion and I am excited to share my passion with you! If you want to learn more contact me or visit my website! #wholefoodnutrition #poweredbyplants #onesimplechange







3. I am even more excited that the UPS man came to my house this week a day early!!! Woot Woot! I love when he brings me yummy goodness!!! #juiceplus #juicepluscomplete


4. I love Muscadines, these remind me of my childhood! I was stoked to find these at my local grocery store #homegrown #farmtotable





5. I was able to get in some great time outside this week, both running and just road tripping to visit family. Always be aware of your surroundings. That way you never miss the majestic beauty that surrounds us <3 #gooutside




I hope you all have an amazing weekend!! Happy Labor Day!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...