Friday, September 30, 2016

High Five For Friday 09/30/16

Is it really Friday already! This week has been a fast week for me so there was a lot crammed in and I didn’t get in any real updates this week. Here are my highlights of the week:


1. First and foremost my little buddy Sam Rosebrock who has been battling Neuroblastoma since 2012 and yesterday after a long day of scans they received the news that he is one year CANCER FREE!!!! Sam has been through so so much in his little life and my prayer for him is that he continues to live a long, healthy and happy life with no more cancer ever!



2. We joined Team Sam and ran the Isabella Santos Foundation 5K/10K for Kids Cancer. My friend Elizabeth and I ran the 10K (which was our very first 10K event) and Tess did the 5K with Sam and crew! It was such a fun, yet emotional, event.



3. My little baby girl got her first official acceptance letter for College, she is so excited! (My big Madie is doing great as well in her second year of college!)



4. I had a super fun Salad in a Jar Party at our local Food Matters Market! There were about ten of us and we all brought some goodies and made these delicious salads. I have eaten them for lunch each day this week.



5. I had a little surgery on Thursday and I was ridiculously nervous about it. I had an amazing team at the Hospital; I received exceptional care and had so many friends and family checking on me throughout the day. I feel so well taken care of and so loved! My furbabies didn't leave my side all night either. 







This weekend will be an easy relaxing weekend and I will be back to my regular schedule hopefully next week! Have a wonderful weekend my friends!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...