Friday, September 16, 2016

High Five for Friday 09/16/16


It has been another quick week! It has not been an extremely busy week but it has flown by none the less.



1. I am so excited to FINALLY have a runner girl emoji!!! I feel like a new woman!




2. This past weekend I had a fun Girls Night with my girlfriends! It is so important to nurture friendships. Tend to them and keep them strong, they are so so important in life!



3. I am so proud of my Run for God group! I have this amazing group of people who have trusted me with the next 12 weeks of their lives to take them on this wonderful journey to a super fun 5K! We ran our first group run on Monday and it was amazing!



4. This dog! He is one of my favorite things, I love coming home to him each day! 



5. I am loving being a part of the Juice Plus community! There is no better way to get 31 fruits and vegetables into my daily routine! (Message me for details!)




Here’s to the weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...