Tuesday, September 6, 2016

An Exciting Announcement

I am so excited to announce that I am a new Juice Plus+ Distributor!!! 


Juice Plus+ is whole food nutrition encapsulated to provide a convenient way to eat your daily fruits and veggies that there is almost no way to get through meals alone.

I eat well every day! I have a spinach and banana protein shake each morning for Breakfast. I eat hard boiled eggs as a morning snack, I eat carrots, apples, and almonds for lunch and have a turkey stick or crab stick as an afternoon snack. That alone gives me two veggies and two fruits a day. Experts suggest nine fruits and vegetables. So I need five more and the only meal left is dinner. Typically for dinner I have a protein, some sort of vegetable and a grain. No way am I hungry enough to get in 9 fruits and vegetables a day!


I suffer from a gap in my nutrition!! I would imagine if I do, trying hard not do, then so many other people do too!

I know how important fruits and vegetables are and I try all sorts of creative ways to get more in. I live, as you know an active lifestyle as well but I needed a boost!

The girls and I used Juice Plus+ years ago and I just decided that I needed to get this back in my life ASAP! I am so glad that I did! Now I get all this farm fresh nutrition! 




The Trio, which is what we use, Juice Plus+ Orchard, Garden Blend & Vineyard Blend has 30 FRUITS, VEGETABLES, AND GRAINS!!



Juice Plus+  has soooooo many other health benefits too including but not limited to:

A Stronger immune system
Healthier skin
Healthier gums
Protection against heart disease
It Slows down the effects of aging
A Reduction of inflammation
Reduced Cholesterol
Appetite Control
Improved Circulation 
I could seriously go on and on!

In addition to the Trio Blend we have also swapped out our old Protein Powder with the Complete! When I did the side by side comparison on ingredients and nutrients I was embarrassed that I had been putting some really bad stuff into my body!

(Chocolate Covered Strawberry... Yes Please!!!) 


If you want to learn more, please visit my website or contact me! I am super excited to spread the health! If you want to join my team I would love to have you! This Business is amazing and there is incredible support!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...