Wednesday, July 6, 2016

My Month in Miles June 2016

My month in miles… “The journey to 1,000 miles begins with the first step”.
In the past six months I have covered 404.6 miles!! I am super excited about this. I have surpassed now the miles I have ever gotten in a single year! I will celebrate this as a victory! I had hoped of course to be closer to 500 miles at the half year mark so that I could easier meet my 1,000miles in a year goal. I am not quite there and that is ok. I am farther than I have been before! Woot woot!!

My monthly log today looks like this:
January 62 Miles
February 65 Miles
March 59 Miles
April 96 Miles
May 52 miles
June 69 Miles




My training has been pretty light this summer so far. I am right now working to get in three miles on Monday, four on Tuesday, three on Wednesday, four on Thursday, three on Friday and eight on Saturday. If I keep that up or even add miles when I start training I will be in great shape and still on my way to meeting my goal! Only six months to go!!


I think I can, I think I can…


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...