Friday, July 22, 2016

High Five for Friday July 22, 2016

Happy Friday!! It’s the weekend already! My highs for this week are:

1. The girls and I went last weekend and saw the new Ghostbusters movie. LOVED IT!! So funny!!


2. My Asheville Marathon Ambassador swag came in the mail!! #avlmarathon #avlhalfmarathon



3. I got in some great runs this week!





4. We went to the Michael Franti Concert on Thursday!!! Tess took her friends to celebrate her birthday. His music fills up my soul! (As an added bonus, he favorited my tweets that night!!!! #fangirl)




 


5. The icing on the cake! We celebrated my little girl’s 17th birthday! Where has the time gone??? Happy Happy Birthday Tess! I love you more than the ocean loves her waves. 







I hope you all have had a great week too and have a wonderful weekend!!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...