Monday, June 27, 2016

The ultimate birthday!!

I am thankful to have another year. I celebrated my 38th birthday on June 26th! Birthday's are a gift!

We celebrated on Friday night with friends at Granite Falls Brewery! Yum! One of my all time faves!

On Saturday James and I enjoyed a nice date night out at Larkins on the Lake in Lake Lure. Lake Lure is one of our favorite date night destination locations. It is just beautiful. We have been going there for special nights out for our entire relationship! Following a delicious dinner we drove to a local road side ice cream stand and walked along the lake eating our ice cream as the night set in.


Sunday we slept in, and by slept in I mean slept in, It was 9:30 or 10:00 before I got out of bed! That was much needed! I woke up to a huge stack of Birthday presents, birthday wishes and hugs from my girls and hubby!



They did soooooo good!!! I love birthdays!! I got these amazing goodies for my birthday!

The Stick

Several Pairs of the Ultra Light Tab Features Socks

The 13.1 Shirt from 73 threads

The Runner Kid Shirt from 73 Threads

The red and blue striped ProCompression Socks

Yeti Rambler

Head Up Wings Out Trucker Hat

American Runner Trucker Hat

Another runner Tank

Chevron Athletic Skirt

On top of that my little mini me also got me a super cute shirt from a local outdoor store that says "The river is calling and I must go, Catawba River, NC"!

We also enjoyed the day with two family cookouts! One at my dads and one with my husbands family!

I am beyond blessed!! Here's to another year!




Side note:

You just have to love Google :)




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...