Friday, June 24, 2016

High Five for Friday June 24, 2016 #H54F

TGIF!

1. It's my birthday weekend!!! I love birthdays!! I am certainly thankful for another great year! 38 here I come!




2. I was selected to be a 2017 Asheville Marathon Ambassador!!! I am super excited!!

AMA2015

3. Coming home from vacation and getting back in to the grove this week has been, well, not as great as just lying on the beach soaking up the sun but I did get to come home to all my cuddly fur babies!!



4. I have quickly gotten back into my running routine and hit the asphalt M-Th this week and have a long run planned for tomorrow!



5. In addition to some great runs a friend and I went to HIIT this week at the gym and my girls and I went to a Yoga class. My arms and back hurt so good this week!





I am looking forward to a great weekend of time spent with family and friends! I hope you have a wonderful weekend too!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...