Friday, April 1, 2016

High Five for Friday - April Fools Day 2016

Is your refrigerator running? Well, you better go catch it then!! Ha Ha Ha Ha!!

I will never forget having this message on my answering machine (back in the days of answering machines) when I can home from work. The message was from my papa! Always the jokester!

Happy April Fools Day, be safe out there today, and happy Friday!!

Here are the highlights of my week!





3. I was able to get in two more good runs during the week a couple more days of some easy miles!


4. Tess is home! She left for the beach the day after Easter and I am happy to have her back!


5. I get to see Madie tomorrow! It's AXO parent weekend at her college!


I hope you all have had a wonderful week and will have an even better weekend!!












Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...