Friday, April 22, 2016

High Five for Friday - April 22, 2016


Wow! These last two weeks have gotten away from me fast! What has happened? We have had AMAZING weather and so I have been outside enjoying it!!

I am so glad it is Friday! This weekend is supposed to nice, maybe some rain today but the flowers are thirsty so I'm good with that! We have a fun weekend ahead. It's Tess's Junior Prom on Saturday, I have my last long run before my next half on Saturday morning and then Sunday I am really hoping for some sort of outdoor adventure!

This past week was pretty great!

1. We celebrated my hubby's birthday! 39!! Woot Woot! I love birthdays and I feel lucky to get to celebrate them with him!


2. I had great 11 mile run this week! We ran along some major roads so that was a bit different but it was an adventure none the less! I'm feeling better about my training for this half. I am getting super excited.


3. We enjoyed the gorgeous day Saturday with a little outdoor adventure! We feel so fortunate to live is such an amazing place!


4. OK so I think I have shared my obsession with Roots Hummus, if I haven't be warned, I will, a lot...  Because I am pretty sure I am their number one fan I got this awesome shirt with a sweet card and sticker in the mail!!! Not only is roots the #besthummusever this company is also the #bestcompanyever! I am so glad I met them at the Asheville Half! Seriously if you haven't tried out roots hummus go get some now!! My favorites are Original, Roasted Garlic, Roasted Red Bell Pepper, Hot Chipotle, Spinach, Oil-Free Original, Thai Coconut Curry, Mango Sriracha, Black Bean, and Lima Bean. Ha that’s all of them! Yum!





5. I love glass where at local restaurants. It’s the little things in life that make me smile :)


I hope you have had an amazing week and have a great adventure packed weekend planned ahead!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...