Monday, March 7, 2016

This Weekend's VIP - XShot Pro Pole GoPro Pole Review

This past weekend was the weekend before my half marathon so I am trying to taper a bit. Instead of another long run we decided to take a hike. We live in such a beautiful part of the country!




We took our new XShot Pro Pole GoPro Pole along for the hike and I have to say this is the absolute greatest! 



The XShot Pro Pole GoPro Pole is so well made, I actually can not believe it sells for such a great price! The handle was great and made carrying on a rather strenuous 6 mile hike easy!





My GoPro connected perfectly to the XShot Pro Pole and stayed in place very well on the up hill climb to the summit and the rocky descend back to our car. 


The pole extends to the perfect length and I love the fact that not only can the camera tilt forward or backward for the desired angle but there is also a rotating ball!

XShot Pro Pole for GoPro and All Cameras
Hiking and camping season is upon us and our new XShot Go Pro Pole will be a take along for every trip!


Seriously check XShot out! Not only do they have this great GoPro Pole but they have other great products too! #xshot #gooutside



Disclosure of Material Connection: I did receive the XShot Pro Pole for free from XShot as coordinated by Outdoor PR in consideration for review publication.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...