Monday, March 28, 2016

This Weekend’s VIP – Family (always the VIP)


I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend and you were able to spend time with your family. We had a wonderful weekend with family and friends. 


James and I had Good Friday off and Madie came home from college. We spent Friday running errands and piddling around the house. 



Friday night Madie had friends come up from college to spend the night. Saturday Tess and I woke up and ran a 5K Race then came home to fix a big breakfast for a house full of girls! 




Madie and her friends went on a hike to Hawksbill.



The rest of us kind of did our own thing Saturday afternoon and then we all got back together Saturday evening for a HUGE and Delicious dinner at my in-laws. It is always a fun time to get together, our family, his sister and her family and his parents. 


Sunday morning we rose early to see what the Easter Bunny brought.





We got ready and headed to a beautiful Easter Sunday Church Service. 



Came home to begin cooking for our Easter Dinner with my family and everyone else took naps…


We had a wonderful dinner with my family Sunday evening!


While it was a bit busy, it was more than a bit wonderful! 



Family is everything!


Happy Monday! I hope you have a wonderful week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...