Friday, March 25, 2016

High Five for Friday 03.25.16


It's already after 5:00 pm on Friday?? Wow! How did this happen? I am off today for Good Friday but was up before the sun for a morning walk with a friend then it was go go go all morning so I am just now sitting down to blog a bit! Happy Happy Friday! Here are my high five!



1. Tess and I enjoyed an awesome weekend on the road touring ECU and UNCW this past weekend! We still have several more to visit. It’s a bit surreal to think that in the next six months she will begin applying to college!




2. I received a super cute pair of Crazy Compression Socks in the mail! I cannot wait to give them a try and let you know what I think, stay tuned!! I am thinking these will go perfectly with my next half marathon race day shirt!


Displaying IMG_4788.JPG
Displaying IMG_4788.JPG

3. Even though I am still having some tendonitis issues at my left ankle I did get in one good run this week and a few walks. 



4. My Madie is home from college for the weekend and I got to spend the day with her today! 

5. Tess found out last night that she made the Varsity Cheer Team at her school for the 2016/2017 school year for the fourth year in a row. I am very proud of her and excited to watch her cheer her senior year!





Happy Weekend! Happy Easter!








Linking up with Happy Fit Mama


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...