Friday, March 18, 2016

High Five for Friday 03.18.16

It’s Friday!!!! Who doesn’t love Friday’s??? 



1. I am able to walk normal… I ran the half on Saturday and even though it was a tough event I’m doing pretty well! 




2. We got my little baby girls prom dress this past weekend! Check that off the spring to do list!




3. I voted! I hope you did too!


4. I have LOVED and I mean LOVED the longer days :)  Now that is the “Sound of Sunshine” :) 





5. Today we are road tripping! College Campus Tours 1 and 2 on the weekend agenda for the little girl!





I have takend the week of running to recover but if weather permits I may get in a quick run while traveling. It’s always fun to run new places. I hope you have a fabulous weekend!








Linking up with HappyFitMama
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...