Friday, March 11, 2016

High Five for Friday 03/11/16

Happy Friday! It's Race Day Eve for me!!!



1. We had a great hike this past weekend!




2. I am learning to love coconut water! I have been really watching my nutrients this week and have noticed myself seriously deficient in potassium. Coconut water is an excellent source of some very essential electrolytes. As a runner I really need to get this in check! This deficiency is why I end up with crazy leg and foot cramps in a race. I am trying out different brands to see which I like best!




3. I had both my girls home for a bit this week! That is always great!



4. The Service League I am a part of hosted the first night of Prom Project last night. This project collects and gives high school girls in our community a beautiful prom dress so she can attend prom without the heavy burden of the dress expense! These girls look so beautiful and happy last night trying on dresses. It is great to be a part of this wonderful event!




5. It is Expo day! Who doesn’t love a good expo? I am running the Asheville Half Marathon at Biltmore tomorrow! I am super excited!



I hope you have a happy weekend! Stay tuned for a race recap!



Linking up with HappyFitMama

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...