Friday, March 4, 2016

High Five for Friday 03.04.16


High Five for Friday!! 

I am seriously looking forward to the weekend! I am resting this weekend to get ready for my half marathon next weekend! 

This week flew by!

1. The Krispy Kreme Run was so much fun!


2. It has been a really pretty week! Oh please spring hurry to North Carolina!!


3. I got in a 12 miles on Sunday I am feeling ready for the half!


4. I signed up for my next-next half already! I am hoping this will help me avoid the now what feeling after the Biltmore Half next weekend! I will have something on the schedule to keep me motivated!


5. My big girl is coming home for the weekend from college! I am hoping for nice weather so we can go for a hike!



Linking up with Coffee with Caitlin for this weeks H54F!

Happy Friday!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...