Friday, February 12, 2016

High Five for Friday


Happy Friday!! This has been another great week and I am looking forward to the weekend!


1. It was a really beautiful weekend! The weather was great and the sun was out!


Photo Credit: Tess, my 16 year old, Follow her on Instagram @tacphotography_

2. While the Carolina Panthers didn't win the Superbowl we still got to enjoy this yummy treat!



3.  We had a beautiful Ash Wednesday Service. This video gives just a quick explanation of why you might have seen a few people with something smudged on their forehead Wednesday.



4. I added yoga and pilates into my training plan and I am feeling pretty great about that!



5. I was able to volunteer last night with our Service League at our sponsored Blood Drive. It is pretty awe-inspiring to see so many people come out and so selflessly give the gift of life through donating blood! 




I am linking up with Happy Fit Mama for High Five Friday! Check her out!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...