Friday, January 29, 2016

High Five for Friday

Wow! It has been a super fast week it seems! I am so ready for the weekend again! The weeks are typically so busy so the weekend is my time to slow down a bit! The highlights of my week are:

1. The race!! Hot Chocolate 15k was AMAZING!



2. I worked our local soup kitchen on Tuesday. This is always so heart warming to me. Our soup kitchen provides free meals to those in our community in need. We are a small town but we served 100 meals this week. 



3. Ballgames are back on schedule! I have this love/hate relationship with basketball games. I love seeing my little girl cheer but the basketball games make for a long night. I am typically there from 6pm - 10pm. Watching my girl cheer however makes the long night worth it!



4. While I love the beautiful snow it is finally melting and my runner friends and I are reunited this week for our 5am runs! There were a few icy patches but we managed not to fall :) I am sure you all have seen this:




Bless her...

5. Tess, my 16 year old, and I drove 2 hours to see Madie, my college freshman! (We also drove the two hours back lol.) I have missed her so it was great to see her and we got to me several of her friends!



That's this bug top 5 for this week! I am looking forward to the weekend and I hope you are too!






Linking up with happyfitmama.com for High Five Friday
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...