Friday, January 22, 2016

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday! It is a beautiful snowy day here in North Carolina! Here are my highlights from the week:

1. SNOW!!! It's bad for anyone who has to be out in it but lovely if you don't!



2. I am well on my way working on my running goal for the year! I am a little behind on mileage from where I would like to be but I feel certain that once Spring arrives I will make it up!



3. One of my running buddies knitted me this beautiful hat <3

Displaying IMG_3404.JPG



4. Snuggling... Enough said!




5. French Toast! Yeah it's not on any healthy meal plan but on a day like today you just have to enjoy!


Ok so today in general is my high of the week! It's nice to have a day in! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

I link up with fellow bloggers for High Five for Friday! Be sure to check them out!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...