Tuesday, April 14, 2015

My Half Marathon Must Have Gear

I feel like I was well prepared for the half this past weekend. I had carefully and thoughtfully planned my performance wear and gear! Keep in mind this was a Divas Half Marathon so the Tutu was an add on...

Here is a list of my half marathon must haves:


  1. Avia Sunglasses - They stay in place no matter how much I "sparkle"! (Found at TJ Maxx)
  2. MPG Sports Bra - So comfortable and supportive!!
  3. 90 Degree (Juliet) Tank - Perfectly light weight and kept me cool!
  4. Under Armour Visor - I may never run again without my visor! Love this Visor!
  5. Hair Tie - I prefer the type that is knotted, it doesn't break my hair off!
  6. The Thankful Goat Chap Stick - Picked this up on a whim and it is now a staple for me!
  7. Road ID - My Amazing Hubby got me this for Easter and a 13.1 badge for once I finished!
  8. Tune Belt AB84 - I have to have my phone/music!
  9. Yurbuds - Best ear buds EVER!
  10. Hind Capris - My go to capris!
  11. My Brooks Ghost Shoes - So far the only shoes I can wear without issues!!
  12. Handana - Oh I can't wait to introduce you to Handana!! 
  13. Gatorade Chews - My mid run boost!
  14. Garmin Forerunner 10 - How did I ever run without a Garmin before??!! My Pacer!






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...