Monday, March 16, 2015

This weekend's VIP - Garmin Forerunner 10 Review

I have been running along, minding my own business, perfectly happy with my Runtastic Running App (which by the way is still my very favorite app)! Until my seven mile run...

First let me say I have a super old phone with less than optimal battery life. I listen to my music and use the app while I run and on occasion I also feel compelled to snap a pic of something fantastic I spot along my run like my cardinals!




So on my seven mile run a couple of weeks ago my battery completely died the moment I hit finished on my Runtastic! Crap! It was fine, my data was saved but I knew that the longer I run the more of a problem I will have! I started thinking I could put my music on the iPod shuffle and carry both. One problem with this... I'd need headphones for my shuffle and headphones for my phone/running app??!! That makes no sense! I have researched watches for so long but couldn't quite figure out which one I wanted.

I recently snagged a Garmin Forerunner 10 and it is the BOMB!!! I love this watch and am so happy I now have one! I love it not only because it will record my runs and keep my results but I absolutely love being able to look down and see my pace! In the past I would do the awkward mid run sideways look at my arm with out falling down thing! Now I just lift my wrist up! IT IS AWESOME!! I can't believe I have ran for two years without a Garmin!



The Garmin Forerunner 10 tracks my distance, pace and calories which is all that I need! It is easy to use and is super light weight!



This watch was love at first run!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...