Friday, March 13, 2015

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday! hope you've all had a great week. our week has been great! Much better than the last week for me personally although the time change has taken it's toll on my family. Wednesday night I think I was the only person not in bed by 7:30 pm. Ha! Here's a look back at some highlights from this week:


1. I made to to 8 miles!



2. Madie whipped up a batch of scratch made butter popcorn flavored cupcakes with movie theater butter cream icing and popcorn "sprinkles" on top! YUMMY!!!! It is hard to not splurge when Betty Crocker lives with you! (This one is technically from late last week but still, had to share, they are the bomb!)



3. This Puppy!!



4. We have had really great temperatures this week!



5. It's going to be another beautiful week next week!!


Have a great weekend!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...