Monday, January 5, 2015

It's a new year!


As I sit and reflect on the New Year, and this past year, I am hopeful for 2015. 




The biggest thing at this point I hope for is a year of health and happiness and no death...

I summed up my year through November a few weeks ago, as you know we have had a whirlwind of a year, with the loss of my grandparents and a rough November with my mother in the hospital, she ended up having double bypass surgery and is now on the road to recovery.

At that point I felt strongly that my family had had enough, unfortunately fate was not done with my family and in December we lost my uncle suddenly and unexpectedly. Our hearts are so broken; we have not had time to heal from one tragedy to the next.

I have found myself nervous and a bit fearful now more so than ever before... What's next, I find myself asking…

I hope, along with health and happiness, this year brings with it peace not only for me and my family and friends but also for you and yours!


Peace, Health and Happiness be yours today and every day in the New Year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...