Monday, March 17, 2014

This Weekend's VIP - Yurbuds Review

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

May your blessings outnumber
The shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go.
~Irish Blessing


Spring, St. Patrick's Day


I can't believe I have yet to share the details of one of my very favorite Christmas presents! My mother bought me the pink Yurbuds from my wish list for Christmas and they are amazing!

Inspire for Women


Prior to using the Yurbuds I was using the earphones that came with the iPhone. They are also great, I had no real complaints about them but I wanted to try the Yurbuds simply because they came highly recommended.

I am in love with them! What a huge difference! I never realized actually how uncomfortable the iPhone earbuds were before now. They actually would make my ears a bit sore if I wore them longer than thirty minutes. The Yurbuds however are specially designed by athletes for athletes! The FlexSoft™ and TwistLock™ technologies ensure that they are comfortable and don't fall out!

Inspire for Women


My Yurbuds are the Inspire for Women. They cost about $30.00. They are designed specifically for smaller ears and they are also designed to allow for ambient noise. This is especially important for me as a runner. I need to have my music up, fast beat and heavy base, to keep me motivated and moving, but I also need to be able to hear cars coming up beside me or behind me as well as people, I like being able to hear my surroundings while enjoying my tunes!

Inspire for Women

I love the long cord and the soft feel too! I haven't gone for a run without them since Christmas!! I highly recommend Yurbuds! Once you give them a try you will never feel the same about earphones/earbuds ever again!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...