Wednesday, March 19, 2014

On a quest to find the best Quest!

I decided to try out Quest bars this week! James has been telling me these were the BEST protein bars on the market. I have been trying out different bars and have been happy with Zone but then started making my own protein snack and I am in LOVE with it! One little problem is that this mix really adds to my calorie count a bit more then I'd like and I have been consistently running over where I'd like to be on calories since I started eating this. (It contains rolled oats, flax seed, peanut butter, honey and protein powder mixed together and rolled into a bar (Yum!!).)


In an effort to save some calories I am shelving my snack and in search of a new protein bar. I typically will have two protein snacks a day, one mid morning and one mid afternoon. I enjoy my protein smoothie for my mid morning snack and just need to figure out the afternoons!

Quest bars are low in carbs and high in protein. I picked up a two weeks supply at my local GNC.

Quest Nutrition

So far I have tried most of them and they are all delicious! My least favorite would be the coconut but only because I am in general not a huge coconut lover. Cookies and Cream might be my very favorite! They are also very filling and make the perfect late afternoon snack! I can't wait to try out the rest!

Quest Nutrition

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...