Monday, February 10, 2014

This Weekend's VIP - Pepper Spray! Beware!

Ok so I haven’t exactly used this product, thankfully I haven't had to, but it is a pretty important product to have on hand!

I run generally early in the mornings or later in the evenings and often times I run solo. I always run in well-lit, populated places but you never know where you could run into a situation. Better to be safe than sorry!

I like this particular pepper spray by Blackhawk because it’s PINK and I love all things pink, it’s Made in USA, and it has a great detachable key chain which makes it easy to carry when I need it and easy to leave it in the car when I don’t!

Blackhawk Pepper Spray

In addition it is small and light weight making it easy to carry on my runs!

Blackhawk Pepper Spray


You can pick up this product at just about any sporting good store, Walmart and Amazon also carry it. What ever product you pick you will want to test it out so that you are familiar with how to use it! Most likely, if it is needed, you will want to respond with it quickly so you will want to make sure you know how to activate. I hope I NEVER have to use this product but I do feel safer simply having it on hand :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...