Monday, February 24, 2014

This Weekend's VIP - LightGuide

So I was heading out the door for one of my morning runs and noticed a light rain was starting to fall. I pulled up my weather app and the radar showed just scattered showers so I thought no biggie and grabbed by rain coat. 

Running

One foot out the door and I thought yikes I'm dressed all in black... Black Mountain Hardware rain jacket and black Nike running pants (reflective parts covered by the jacket). It's dark and rainy out and this makes a bad combo! 

I quick did a turnabout and ran in to grab my LightGuide

Running in the dark

Running in the dark

This was my first time using it and it was great!! I felt much more comfortable out running in my all black gear! It is very bright! I had my tune belt on one arm and my LightGuide on the other! 

Running in the dark


The LightGuide is light weight and has an adjustable Velcro strap. It is made of water resistant nylon with reflective material and LED lights. There are three light modes; fast flash, slow flash and constant light. 





I ran this run in the constant light mode and it was great! I was definitely hard to miss!


The LightGuide will only work with you not for you! It will not keep you from running out in front of a car so please continue to be observant on your runs! 

This is a great solution for those of you who are like me and enjoy running the early morning dawn! I highly recommend LightGuide!! Happy Running!






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...