Friday, February 28, 2014

High Five for Friday

Happy Weekend!!

I am happy it's Friday! Now I just wish it would warm up and stay that way for a while!!

1. I have been able to get in four runs since last Friday!! Running makes me so happy!


2. I had a great run with my little Cocoa! Such a great running partner!


3. We got a lot of necessary work completed on our house(s) this weekend! Progress is being made! 

4. We packed up a lot more unused items and made another big donation to a local charitable organization. It always feels good to give!



5. We also ran across an old journal that had belonged to my great aunt. In this excerpt she writes about my Nana, her oldest sister. What a treasure to have re-discovered! I miss them both so much!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...