Friday, February 21, 2014

High Five for Friday

This week really has flown by! We are looking forward to a somewhat relaxing weekend! We will be working on the house I am sure but other than that we don't have too much going on. Here are some highlights from our week:

1. I hit the pavement 3 out of 5 days this week so far which is better than last week! I was going out this morning but it is pouring rain and thunder and lightning (so weird for February)... Gonna hop on the elliptical instead :) I hope to get in at least one more run this weekend!


2. Got it some good snuggle time with Cocoa. She is the sweetest little dog ever!


3. The snow is melting and the temperatures rising! We are ready for spring!


4. Wedding Planning is coming along! We met this week with the pastor who will marry us!! So exciting!! 


5. I was able to spend a few hours in Community Service this week! I have recently joined a local Service League. Volunteering is so rewarding!


Happy Weekend!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...