Friday, February 14, 2014

High Five for Friday

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!


Love is in the air!

This week has flown by!! Here are a few of our favorite moments from the week:

1. I received the SWEETEST gift EVER from my colleagues at the completion of one of my work projects. Totally unexpected!! :)



2. For a second I thought someone had robbed our house!!! We seriously have all of these old Disney VHS movies!! I sent this picture to the girls and asked them to please double check to make sure ours were still there! We had a good chuckle over this one! Ha!!

Disney Movies


3. We whipped up some made from scratch donuts!!! Oh. My. Goodness. AMAZING!! The icing was also made from scratch! Double Yum!!

Donuts


4. Snow Cream (in the collection process here)!!! Enough Said!

Snow Cream


5. The grown up neighbor girls and I demonstrating street sledding at it's finest!

Sledding


We are looking forward to making new memories next week!! Wishing you much love this February 14th! Happy Weekend!






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...