Friday, February 7, 2014

High Five for Friday

T.G.I.F. Happy Friday!! 


Here are our highlights from the week!

1. We found this super cool picture taken at our house from quite some time ago! I am anxious to find more! I love the history of homes :) 

  


2. James is an amazing grill master! He's an amazing cook in general (yes I know how lucky I am) but he has proven he is also the master of the grill! I am not a big meat eater but he made the most amazing ribs this weekend! SO GOOD! (This is about half way through the process). Smokey Sweet Heat!


3. My oldest daughter made all region cheer!! I am super proud of her!


4. A dear friend made some amazing yummy goodies for us! Yum Yum Yum!! (They didn't last very long in our house...)


5. We have booked our wedding ceremony musicians!!! We are so lucky to have people with such amazing talent perform for our special day! One more thing off the list! We are close to having all major decisions made! 



Here's to the weekend! 


Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for H54F
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...