Tuesday, February 11, 2014

2013 in miles

I finally got around to checking my statistics for 2013! I am astonished!

As you may already know I ran my first mile (EVER) in April of 2013. In June I started tracking my runs with Runtastic (best running app EVER).

Between June and December 2013 I ran a total of 254 miles!!

runtastic miles

I ran three 5K's in 2013 and did pretty well in all three!

Race Day


Race Day




Wow!! I would have never put money on that! 

I feel so accomplished! Now for 2014... What shall my running goals be??

Goals of course should be SMART



Specific - Run 508 miles in 2014
Measurable - As tracked through Runtastic
Attainable - I have approximately 11 months, I CAN do it!
Realistic/Relevant - This is double my 2013 mileage (Note the mileage reflected for 2013 was for 6 months so this should be a realistic goal)
Time Based - By December 31, 2014!!

There it is!! Now if it will hurry up and warm up I feel certain I can make this happen!!

Bring on the Spring

Gotta Run!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...