Friday, November 1, 2013

High Five for Friday

High Five for Friday!! TGIF!



1. I joined the race for the cure on Saturday!! It was great to do what I enjoy and raise money and awareness for the fight against breast cancer!! The Susan G. Komen Foundation ROCKS!!


2. We love camping and had a wonderful time at Warrior Creek last weekend!


3. I ran the farthest I have ever this week!! My time was not bad either for a longer run! I am excited to know I can do it and anxious to see how far I can go in the future! 


4. Halloween!! We love Halloween! So much fun! The girls carved the cutest pumpkins!


5. One of my favorite things about carving pumpkins is roasting the seeds!! Yummmmmmmyyyyyy!! A little S&P and Cayenne!! Makes for a great snack!





Visit Lauren Elizabeth for more High Five for Friday!


#H54F




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...