Friday, October 25, 2013

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday!! Our favorite day of the week!! Tonight is Breast Cancer Awareness Night at the Friday Night Football Game, tomorrow is another Race Day and Camping!! It is sure to be a great weekend!

Reflecting on this last week here are some highlights:

1. Rainy day Antiquing. Last Saturday was dreary and we hit up this great Antique store looking for hidden treasure!


2. Sunday was a beautiful day and we enjoyed a great hike to Bakers Mountain Top!


3. Goodies!!! We received new camping gear in the mail this week!! Can't wait to try it all out and give you a review!


4. This picture says it all.... Oh my chocolate goodness!!! I love getting goodies like this! (Yes I did devour a piece before I thought to snap a pic oops). These are from The Chocolate Fetish in Asheville, NC and the one missing that I just couldn't resist was Sea Salt Caramel aka Heaven on Earth ;)


5. I have gotten in some great runs this week and James has gotten in some good rides. Today is rest day because tomorrow is Race Day!! I love running with the morning moon but it sure has been chilly!!


Wishing you a wonderful weekend full of adventure!

Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for H54F




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...