Friday, October 18, 2013

High Five for Friday

1. James and I enjoyed a Zac Brown Band Concert last weekend! They put on an excellent show!! It was super crowded which was crazy but overall it was a fun night!


2. I have joined a class called Run for God through my church, this is a couch to 5K program, even though I am not doing the couch to 5K part (I am already running 3 miles consistently). I joined this group several weeks ago primarily for the motivation and inspiration and I have certainly been both motivated and inspired. This is such an awesome group and I am so happy to be a part of it! Check around to see if anyone near you is doing this program! It's is awesome having this group of supporters in this running journey!


3. I can't help it, I am a cat person... My cats make me smile!! This is Elizabeth the most peculiar calico ever! She is so much fun and loves to play in the leaves!



4. This is Oakley... Our lazy girl... Looks like she may be frustrated that the Elliptical isn't quite working for her the way it works for me ;) Did she just decide "Hey this looks like a great place to lay down!"??? Ha!



 5. My red feathered friend must have a secret admirer... Someone has built this lovely mirrored perch for him behind my office and he is just smitten with him self!! You can read more about him here.


We are excited that it is Friday!! We hope your week has been wonderful and your weekend is full of adventure!



Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for H54F





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...