Monday, September 30, 2013

This Weeekend's VIP ~ Merrell Gortex Hiking Shoes

This weekend we went out and enjoyed this beautiful weather with an amazing hike! The leaves are beginning to change colors on the trees, we love this time of year!

I have had my Merrell Siren Sport Gore-tex Waterproof Women Hiking Shoes for about a year now and I love these shoes!! 



I wear them hiking, camping, backpacking, etc. They are very light weight but also very protective.These shoes are very comfortable yet stable and provide the support I need hiking up rocky terrain. The laces are great, no slipping, and my feet always stay dry which is a must!! I have narrow feet and heels and these hug my feet nicely! They have wide width options as well. I love the way these look too!! They look great with all my cute hiking clothes ha! 

These shoes have hiked flat paths, rocky paths, root covered paths, they have made their own paths, they have climbed mountains and crossed creeks. They are the perfect outdoor shoes!

They are also the perfect shoes to kick back and relax in ;)



I can't imagine hiking in any other shoe! My Merrell's are This Weekend's VIP!


Don't forget to:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...