Friday, September 27, 2013

High Five for Friday

1. My Wedding Dress has arrived!!!! I am so excited!! I tried on about 15 dresses, this dress I would have never selected for myself but my bridal consultant suggested it, I thought I would hate it so I tried in on first just to get it out of the way. I LOVED it and so did my girls that went with me! I tried on all the others that we selected but they all paled in comparison. I couldn't wait to order it and now I can't wait to go and pick it up!! The big reveal is set for October 4, 2014!! (This is not at all what my dress looks like just an image I found online, it's a surprise so I am not giving any hints!!)




2. The new Jack Johnson CD is out!!! And it's AWESOME!!! 



3. Loving the perfect weather, not too warm, not too cold and loving sleeping with the windows open :)



4. Grey's Anatomy's Season Premier was last night! My guilty pleasure.



5. I hit a PR this morning!!! 3.2 miles (farthest run non stop so far) in under 30 minutes!! I think I may knock out these two upcoming 5K's and shoot for a 10K in December... Gonna keep working on distance and speed. I think I can, I think I can... 


We hope you have had a wonderful week and wish you an even better weekend!!!

Come hang out with us socially :)

Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for H54F

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...