Friday, September 20, 2013

High Five for Friday

1. Super fun camping trip, yeah yeah you heard all about it already but it is still a high five, just look at this place!!



2. Rest... I took a few days off from running this week with a "twinge" of some sort in my foot, I am feeling better and hit the road again yesterday morning and this morning. I had to be reminded this week that rest is a very important part of training. Glad I took the time to give my body a break and glad I am back on the road now :)




3. I was able to get in a few "date nights" with my girlfriends this week! Had a girls night in on Monday night and a girls night out on Tuesday!!



4. I just can not express how happy I am that October is almost here!!! It's one of my very favorite months! The air is becoming cool and crisp, all the leaves on the trees will start turning shades of red, yellow and orange and the smell of the season as my Nana's Molasses Cookies are baking in the oven!



5. PUMPKIN K CUPS... enough said...



Happy Happy Weekend!!!

This has been such a good week and as always we are looking forward to the weekend!!! Looks like rain so who knows what we will get into...


Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth

Don't forget to:

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/deanneandjames




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...