Friday, September 13, 2013

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday the 13th!! Any Friday is a good Friday, we are not scared (although I did have a black cat cross my path during my morning run yesterday...) :) 


Our high five are:

1. We had so much fun throwing this baby shower for a friend last Sunday, camping themed of course!



2. My daughter got her license. The day of was a highlight for her, not so much me (a bit emotional) but now I am somewhat enjoying being a bit relieved of my taxi duties :) (On the first day I totally followed her to school... lol)



3. I have signed up for my first, second and now third 5K. I have pushed myself hard this week and have run farther than ever before! Maybe I will change the third race into a 10K... We will see :)
4. We received a Buff in the mail to try out!! I am so excited!! I think I am going to LOVE this not only for camping but for running in the colder months!! YAY!!



5. We are finally camping this weekend!!!! I feel like we have been on hiatus. Tis the season for camping now and we look forward to exploring some familiar and some unfamiliar camp sites this fall!



We hope you have a wonderful weekend filled with adventure!!

Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for High Five for Friday


Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/deanneandjames


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...