Thursday, August 8, 2013

UNU ~ Who Knew...

This week back from our vacation has been tough, it has been hard getting back into the swing of things. While at the beach I was up and at it every morning to get in my run, we biked, kayaked, etc. This week we both have just been exhausted during our down time and haven't done much of anything real exciting! I even took a spill on my morning run yesterday. No that was not a cartwheel that I was attempting. That, my friends, was a nosedive and boy did that hurt! It's been a bit of a challenge to get back into our grove. I think we may need the week after vacation to recover... Maybe there needs to be a side effects disclaimer for vacations like "Post vacation symptoms may occur such as fatigue, lethargy, the dropsies, the stumbles, etc. Should symptoms persist discontinue activity and resume in one week" Ha! I hope this passes and by the weekend we are back to our regular routines!

On a better, more exciting, note, on the way home from vacation we picked up a UNU iPhone case. It is amazing and I am not sure how I functioned without it before!! You may already know all about these cases but I had never heard of them before. It is basically a back up battery for my phone. On a typical day at some point during the day I have to plug my phone in to regain charge lost. This case has eliminated that need!

It is a sleek design and is not at all bulky. The case and phone get charged up at night. I put my phone into the case in the morning and by mid to late afternoon when it is evident that I need to charge up I simply turn the case on and voilĂ  I have a full charge immediately!



I am seriously in LOVE with this phone case!! I no longer worry about getting to a power outlet until the end of my day when I am home and ready for bed! This case will come in very handy on our backpacking trips as well! We can charge up our Goal Zero Sherpa 50 with the Nomad 13 throughout the day and not need to use any of that power until the evening!! I highly recommend the UNU case! Check them out to see what all they have to offer!!



Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/deanneandjames
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...