Friday, August 23, 2013

High Five for Friday!!!

Oh Friday, how I have missed you!!! Happy Happy Weekend!! This has been a very busy week!! I love High Five for Friday! Sometimes things get so busy (especially like right now with all the back to school activities) that we tend to over look the great parts of the week! High Five for Friday gives me the opportunity to stop and remember all that was great even while things were hectic!



1. Our blog is growing!!! We started this blog only two months ago and this new adventure has already our exceeded our expectations! Thank you all so much for stopping by to check us out and stick around we have lots of good stuff in store!!



2. It has not rained EVERY day ALL day this week... It has rained just about every day just not all day which means I have gotten in my runs all but one day this week!! Woooo Hooo!!!



3. I was also FINALLY able to mow my yard, it was soggy but I managed. The grass no longer comes up to my knees... OK so I am exaggerating a bit but just imagine and abundance of rain and the inability to mow due to the wet conditions... It did somewhat resemble a jungle ;)



4. The fig tree in the yard is producing like crazy!!!! Oh how I love figs straight off the tree!! Yummmmmmmy!!




5. We made an oh so yummy fig and blue cheese pizza. It is so much fun to try out new recipes especially with fruits and veggies we harvest at home. This was delish!




It looks like this weekend is going to be nice out with no rain (fingers crossed) and maybe just maybe we will get to go camping!!! Remember that "This Weekend's VIP" is moving to Monday. We hope you have a wonderful weekend! 




For other great posts, pictures and articles don't forget to:

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/deanneandjames




We are linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for High Five for Friday!!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...