Friday, August 2, 2013

High Five for Friday

We generally love Friday's but this one is bitter sweet... It is our last full day at the beach and then we head home tomorrow morning. We are ready to be home but will miss the easy breezy beach life! Here are a few highlights from the week:

1. Waking up every morning this week to this breathtaking view.



2. The shopping down here has been awesome, we had one rainy day and ventured out and off the island to tool around! I picked up a pair of Mountain Hardware Yumalina Pants. Oh my gosh they are amazing!! These will be perfect for camping in the cooler months and look super cute on! I love Mountain Hardware everything I have shorts, skirts, tops, and pants. The cuts fit me perfectly and everything runs true to size. I can not wait to wear these all fall and winter long!





3. James lost his Revo Undercut Ti Sunglasses in the Ocean on Wednesday... He was just sick about it... A little retail therapy however served him well... He is now the proud owner of not one but two pair of Oakley Racing Jacket Sunglasses with interchangeable lenses in clear, grey, black iridium, and jade iridium and additional accessories. One pair he custom built and the other pair is a standard configuration. He already loves them and is anxious to try the grey and clear lenses out while mountain biking. I have a feeling he will be purchasing the polarized VR28 lenses next...





4. More retail therapy... I got an awesome deal on the Montrial Rouge Racer Shoes for running trails and I am so anxious to try them out! So far I have read great reviews! Stay tuned for my review of these shoes!



5. We have thoroughly enjoyed our vacation, we are fully recharged! Our next big vacation will be our Honeymoon!!!!! :) 






Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/deanneandjames

Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for High Five for Friday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...