Sunday, July 14, 2013

This Weekend's VIP - GE Rocket Blender

Our VIP this weekend is our GE Rocket Blender! I seriously love this thing,we have two of them! Each Sunday I blend up the weeks worth of protein drinks and put them in the freezer. As I pack my lunch bag for the day I just grab one of my frozen bottles out of the freezer and by the time I am ready to enjoy it around 10:00 am it is the perfect slushy!! It is quick and easy to use and tucks away perfectly in my cabinet when I am done using it! 



I love my protein slushies! The GE Rocket Blender blends my protein and fruits and veggies just the way I like them, the portion is perfect and clean up is easy plus we don't have to lug out the big blender every time we want a drink!  My favorite is super easy and consists of  the following:

Raw Baby Spinach Leaves






One cup of water



And Blend!! Yum!! This tastes just like Vanilla Ice Cream once frozen :)




We bought ours as the 17 Piece Set at Walmart. If you are looking for a blender to blend up drinks on the go this one is for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...