Friday, July 19, 2013

High Five for Friday

TGIF!!!



 I am so glad it's Friday and countdown to Vacation is officially underway! One week from today we will be at the beautiful NC Coast! Yay!!!

I have decided to link up with Lauren Elizabeth on Friday's for High Five for Friday! It's a great way to reflect on this past week and share some of my favorite things about this past week!

1. This past Saturday was truly humbling, I spent the day volunteering with several of my colleagues with Habitat for Humanity. It was a wonderful experience and I am so glad I could offer my time and ability to help build a home for someone in need. You can read more about it here.  



2. On Sunday my Mother-In-Law to be treated her daughter, my girls and I to Jersey Boys! If you haven't seen this show you are missing out!! It was fantastic!! We had so much fun as we always do! 



3. On Tuesday as I was walking to my car at work I found a fortune just lying on the ground. I questioned whether it counted since I didn't open the cookie it was originally in. Then I thought I think it's probably extra fortunate since it was destined to find it's way to me :) Now I am really excited about tomorrow!



4. James and I have been working since December on plans for our house. We have been re-working them and re-thinking them and re-drawing them and re-working them and re-thinking them and well... You get the idea! Thursday evening we had an Ah-Ha moment and I think we have finalized our plan!! So exciting!!



5. Sunday is my youngest daughters birthday! She will be 14 years old and we have made a red velvet cake for her party. My house now smells delightful!! Fresh baked red velvet cake!!! Yum!! Can't wait to decorate it later :)



We are looking forward to a fun filled weekend. I hope you have a fabulous weekend as well and find some adventure no matter how big or how small! 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...