Friday, July 12, 2013

High Five for Friday

I am linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for High Five for Friday! Here are five highlights from this week:

1. I am a Great Aunt!! My Nephew had a beautiful baby girl!





2. We had a wonderful weekend this past weekend in Blowing Rock! Read more about it here.


3. My weekly visit with my nana is always a highlight! I got to tell her she is now a Great-Great Grandmother <3





4. This kitty... Oh she is something! She was tired from all the blogging ;)


5. I received my order of Wen in the mail yesterday!!! If you haven't tried this you must!!! It's amazing! My Mother-in-law to be introduced me and I seriously began stressing when I started to run low on the sample she shared so I ordered my own!! Love it!! (The big bottle is not in this picture because I already took it out and used it this morning)



Link up with Lauren Elizabeth for more High Five for Friday!

 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...