Thursday, July 25, 2013

Come hang with us socially!

We are packing up and getting ready for our vacation! So ready for some surf and sand :) 

While we are on vacation we would love for you to come hang out with us on a social level! 

Like our new facebook page and see other posts that don't make it to the blog:


Follow us on Twitter, we tweet and share lots of fun stuff! Shout out to us on Twitter @deanneandjames and we will RT you :)


Join my circle on Google+, add me to your circle and I will add you to mine!


Who doesn't love Pinterest??? I have a board for just about everything! Follow me and explore some of my favorite things!


And the newest addition to the social family... Instagram!! Loving it!

www.instagram.com/itsthesoundofsunshine


We look forward to "hanging out"!! 







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...